Konotop Institute of Sumy State University is the separated structural subdivision of Sumy State University. About 3 000 students are taught at the faculties of the institute and collages on the day department and by correspondence. The prize – winner of the IVth International exhibition “The Modern Education of 2004”. The honorary title of the Vth International exhibition “The Modern Education of 2005
About the institute:
4 departments, 85 members of the staff;
2 colleges included.
– Library and Information center;
– The center of Internet technologies;
– Problem laboratories;
– The center of youth entertainment;
– Sport club “Pleyada”.Entertainment:
– Student parliament;
– Art and Culture;
– Students’ projects.Studying:
– Department of Basic and General Scientific Studies;
– Department of Economics and Management;
– Department of Electronic Devices and Automation;
– Department of Social sciences and Humanities;
– Military Department.
The subjects of scientific works of Konotop Institute Sumy State University
- Historical and cultural studies of Sumy region.
- Improving the mechanism of management of enterprises in the modern business environment.
- Automation of production processes and programming of the microcontroller systems.
- Improving localization systems of explosions of methane and coal dust.
- Phase composition, electrical and magneto-resistive properties of film materials with spin-dependent dispersion of electrons.
Education is conducted full-time or by correspondence in the specialities (Bachelor):
Finance and Credit;
Electronic devices and systems.and in the specialities (Specialist):
Management of Organization and Administration.
24, Myru Ave., Konotop, Sumy region, 41615, Ukraine Tel./Fax +38(05447)2-51-71
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com